Keokuk, Iowa

I bought a pair of Riedell skates from Roller Skate Nation on February 10th for 424 dollars and did receive them, but they were too small so I had to send them back for an exchange, which I paid for the day I sent the first pair back so I could have expedited shipping.I paid for a more expensive pair...599 dollar Riedell Legacy roller skates, and Roller Skate Nation was supposed to refund me the original 424 dollars when they received the first pair...WHICH THEY DID...but they have not and will not refund my money for the skates I returned!

The exchange pair is supposed to be on backorder till March 10th so I don't know if they have stolen that 599 from me or not. THEY NEVER, EVER, EVER ANSWER THEIR PHONE! They WILL NOT return your calls! They WILL NOT reply to email or messages left on their site!

If you look at their reviews on FACEBOOK they have MANY complaints and almost all 1 star ratings! Since I could get no communication from them, I began asking them on their Facebook profile when they would give me my refund and THEY BLOCKED ME!

They don't want the public to know they are crooks!I am out over A THOUSAND dollars to Roller Skate Nation and have to go through Paypal to fight for my money back!

Had an Experience with Roller Skate Nation?

Comments

Ty for the warning

anniedee2963

I guess I can post a follow up.Roller Skate Nation did finally refund all my money and also sent the skates I ordered.

They don't rush to resolve anything, but all is well now.I won't buy from them ever again though.